Full Day 7:30am - 6:00pm (10.5 hrs)
Half day 5hrs (anytime during business hrs)
additional hours are $4.00/hr rounded off to the nearest 15mins at $1.00/15mins.
Half Day Packages
Package of 10 Half Days
Package of 20 Half Days
Full Day Packages
Package of 10 Full Days
Package of 20 Full Days
It’s not easy providing dogs the kind of exercise and attention they require each day. It’s not always easy to find a place that you can trust. We understand you need a place that you can leave your dog worry-free. If your concerned about your dog while you are away at work, or you just want your furry best friend to have a day of fun, exercise and attention, our dog daycare is just what your dog needs. At CocoMutt Hut Pet Retreat, all dogs will receive the optimum amount of play, exercise and rest each day. Our dog daycare is supervised, controlled, and provides positive social interaction with dogs that are of similar size, temperament and play style. When you pick up your dog after a day of doggie daycare, you’ll find your companion to be calm, content, and ready to relax with you.
When you bring your dog to dog daycare, you give your special pup more than just a day of fun and play away from home. You give your furry friend a safe and convenient way to contribute to his or her overall health and well being. Consider the following benefits that dog daycare offers:
- Encourages socialization and fitness
- Improves quality of life and extended life spans due to regular exercise
- Makes dogs happier and healthier when they’re actively engaged and exercised
- Reduces the risk of digging, chewing, and destroying belongings in your yard or home. If not busy and engaged, dogs become bored which can lead to these behavior problems
- Burns off pent-up energy; a tired, happy dog is so much more enjoyable
- Builds socialization skills with other dogs and people. Poorly socialized dogs are more likely to react to the unknown with fear and aggression
- Satisfies a dog’s inherent pack nature by being around other dogs, playing and interacting with the pack
- Minimizes other behavior issues such as aggression and uncontrolled barking
- Gives your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs
- Builds his/her confidence and gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe, fun place!
We make it a priority to ensure your pet’s safety while he or she is under our care. We require all guests to complete an evaluation prior to entering our daycare program. This evaluation will determine whether your pet is safe to play with other dogs and members of our staff.
To create a healthy and pet safe environment, we utilize and/or offer the following at our pet retreat:
- Strict vaccination policies to ensure your dog’s health during his or her stay. All pets must be current on necessary vaccinations. We will review these with you when making your reservation
- An environment free of health hazards such as toxic chemicals and objects that could be swallowed
- Synthetic Turf in outdoor areas to keep dogs comfortable and clean
- A secure, fenced-in facility, and continuous monitoring of your pets throughout the day.
- Restricted facility access for outsiders; limited only to staff members so you can trust who is around your pet
Please note - If dogs are not picked up by (6:00pm weekdays or 4:00 PM weekends) we will kennel your dog at a rate of $40.00 per night on top of said prior day charges.
Note - Cancellations of a daycare/kennel spot less than 24-hours in advance may be subject to a cancellation charge.
For multi-dog households, we offer a 20% discount off our boarding prices; dogs must live in the same household.
(7 days a week) – Closed for daycare and pick-ups on all civic holidays. Bunkhouses are still available