$30.00(by appointment only) $2.00Food (if required) $2.00/cup Walks are available for bunkhouse guests, see Walks for details
If you are going on a vacation, doesn’t your dog deserve one too? Make a reservation in our Bunkhouse suite. During the day, your dog will socialize, make new friends, and play in our spacious playground and facility. Then at night they will retire to their own clean, private and spacious kennel.
For multi-dog households, we offer a 20% discount off our daycare and boarding prices; dogs must live in the same household.
Stays of 1 week or more in the Bunkhouse receive an additional 10% discount off our daycare and boarding prices; dogs must live in the same household. Additionally we offer a free shuttle service to and/or from your home on weekdays.
(7 days a week) – Closed for daycare and pick-ups on all civic holidays. Bunkhouses are still available
We ask that you bring his or her food because we don’t want to switch food too quickly. Sometimes, when food is switched too quickly, diarrhea may ensue which doesn’t make for a great dog boarding experience. If your pup doesn’t have stomach issues with switching food, then we are happy to feed him our food. Rest assured that every dog eats separately and is given roughly 45 mins to an hour to eat. This is to ensure they have digested their food properly. If a dog goes out to play too quickly after eating, they could throw it up or worse, stomach bloat which may require surgery.
Some dogs feel more comfortable if they have a blanket that smells like home. If your dog destroys his/her blanket we will throw it away and get rid of the mess.
Our Daycare Attendants leave roughly 10pm in the evening and return roughly 6am in the morning. Each dog is separated into their own suites with water for the night. After playing all day, our guests will be so tired that they will happily wander into their suites to hunker down for the night. Studies have also shown that dogs get a better night sleep (when in a different place than home) without a person around. This allows the dog to get a good night's sleep to be happy and alert and ready to play come daybreak!
Our premises are secured with security camera monitoring through the night.
We Take Your Dog’s Health Seriously
Our caring, staff members will provide your loved one with the utmost personal care and attention. We will give him or her love and attention, just as you do. We also understand that each pet is unique and always try to accommodate special requests.
To protect your dog’s health, we maintain:
- Daily housekeeping services with strict, cleaning protocols and a clutter-free environment
- Meals served twice daily, or as requested (high quality food provided or bring your own), and fresh water at all times.
Your Dog's Safety – Our First Priority
The safety of our dog boarding guests is our first priority. Therefore, we maintain the following:
- Strict vaccination policies to ensure your dog’s health during his or her stay. All pets must be current on necessary vaccinations. Our staff will review these with you when making your reservation
- A secure, fenced-in facility, with continuous monitoring of your dog throughout the day and night.
- Restricted facility access for outsiders; limited only to staff members so you can trust who is around your pet
- Extended staff hours to ensure proper supervision throughout your dog’s entire stay
Your Dog Will Be Comfortable
At Cocomutt Hut we understand how anxious you may feel leaving your dog in the care of someone else while you are away. This is why we’ve taken steps to ensure your furry family members feel loved and comfortable while they are in our care. Our standard dog boarding accommodations include the following touches to make your pet feel right at home:
- Safe, clean, private and spacious overnight accommodations with rubberized flooring.
- Soothing music or sleep sound machine playing through the night.
- Opportunities for your dog to participate in fun activities and receive pampering brush-outs,
Monday - Friday Pick ups and drop offs for kennel dogs are to be done before 5:45pm.
Saturday/Sunday Pick up’s and drop offs can be done between the hours of 11:00am-3:45pm.
Please give us a courtesy call and let us know 20 minutes before picking up so we can be better prepared to have you back on your way after a busy trip.
Note: Cancellations of a daycare/kennel spot less than 24-hours in advance may be subject to a cancellation charge. For Christmas and Easter we require 1 week's notice please.