One cat $25.00 per night Two cats $40.00 per night Three cats $60.00 per night (by appointment only)
For multi-cat households, we offer a 20% discount off our daycare and boarding prices; cats must live in the same household.
Stays of 2 weeks or more in the Bunkhouse receive an additional 10% discount off our daycare and boarding prices; cats must live in the same household.
(7 days a week) – Closed for daycare and pick-ups on all civic holidays. Bunkhouses are still available
If you are going on a vacation, doesn’t your cat deserve one too? Make a reservation in our Bunkhouse suite. During the day, your cat will socialize, make new friends, and play in our spacious playground and facility. Then at night they will retire to their own clean, private and spacious kennel.
We ask that you bring his/hers food because we don’t want to switch his food too quickly. Sometimes, when food is switched too quickly, diarrhea may ensue – and that doesn’t make for a great cat boarding experience. If your pup doesn’t have stomach issues with switching food, then we’re happy to feed him our food. Rest assured that every cat eats separately and is given roughly 45 mins to an hour to eat. This is to ensure they’ve digested their food properly. If a cat goes out to play too quickly after eating, they could throw it up or worse, stomach bloat which may require surgery.
Some cats feel more comfortable if they have a blanket that smells like home. If your cat destroys his/her blanket we will throw it away and get rid of the mess.
Our Daycare Attendants leave roughly 10pm in the evening and return roughly 6am in the morning. Each cat is separated into their own suites with water for the night. After playing all day, our guests will be so tired that they’ll happily wander into their suites to hunker down for the night. Studies have also shown that cats get a better night sleep (when in a different place than home) without a person around. This allows the cat to get a good night's sleep to be happy and alert and ready to play come daybreak!
Our premises are secured with security camera monitoring through the night
We Take Your Cat's Health Seriously
Our caring, staff members will provide your loved one with the utmost personal care and attention. We will give him or her love and attention, just as you do. We also understand that each pet is unique and always try to accommodate special requests.
To protect your cat’s health, we maintain:
- Daily housekeeping services with strict, cleaning protocols and a clutter-free environment
- Meals served twice daily, or as requested (high quality food provided or bring your own), and fresh water at all times.
Your Cat's Safety – Our First Priority
The safety of our cat boarding guests is our first priority. Therefore, we maintain the following:
- Strict vaccination policies to ensure your cat’s health during his or her stay. All pets must be current on necessary vaccinations. Our staff will review these with you when making your reservation
- A secure, fenced-in facility, with continuous monitoring of your cat throughout the day and night.
- Restricted facility access for outsiders; limited only to staff members so you can trust who is around your pet
- Extended staff hours to ensure proper supervision throughout your cat’s entire stay
Your Cat Will Be Comfortable
At Cocomutt Hut we understand how anxious you may feel leaving your cat in the care of someone else while you are away. This is why we’ve taken steps to ensure your furry family members feel loved and comfortable while they are in our care. Our standard cat boarding accommodations include the following touches to make your pet feel right at home:
- Safe, clean, private and spacious overnight accommodations with rubberized flooring.
- Soothing music or sleep sound machine playing through the night.
- Opportunities for your cat to participate in fun activities and receive pampering brush-outs,
Please give us a courtesy call and let us know a couple of hours before picking up so we can be better prepared to have you back on your way after a busy trip.
Note: Cancellations of a daycare/kennel spot less than 24-hours in advance may be subject to a cancellation charge
Please be advised that we require 24 hs notice of an early pick up from the bunkhouse. If 24 hrs notice is not given we will charge for that night. It gives us the chance to fill the spot for other waiting customers.